Wednesday, March 21, 2012

By Hand

Continuing on the structure/texture part.. This is my hand, I can assure you I'm not as hairy or spotted as a leopard though!

The test was - work with different structure/texture, contrast and mood. We could choose the style of the drawing and how we wanted it to look all on our own, as long as we were drawing our own hand.


The creepy and funny thing was that me and a girl in my class almost drew identical interpretation of the assignment.. Same use of green stripes in the background, leopard fur and the same mood on the expression of the hand, cramping..! We were sitting wide apart - not walking by each other or talking, nor were we talking out loud to somebody else about what we were doing..

That's crazy, but maybe it's true.. 
Great minds think alike! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment