Thursday, June 21, 2012

Work and play

Usually when you're a student maybe you have the whole summer to do absolutely nothing or you get a job and work hard. This summer I'm actually taking a course about social medias, working a bit.. and hopefully I'll get to enjoy the wonderful season a bit too.




But I have put up some personal goals this summer. It involves to stay creative, to get better at what I do and really practice the things I've learned this past year.
If I put off time to paint, sketch, draw comics, practicing drawing and editing in different computer programs - school starting in August-September won't come as such a shock! And maybe I'll be closer on finding my own creative style.


Right now it's all about working with colors, painting with acrylics today. Clear, blending, contrast, dark, light, transparency, abstract, realistic - you name it, I'm practicing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment