Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Six Degrees by M.Lynas


This really is a book worth reading and I think an eye-opener to many.. Because based on scientific reports and actual facts, this is a possible view into a terrifying future - IF we don't change our ways and focus on the environment. It´s about what consequense every increasing degree can do to the climate on earth, and everyone living on it. How global warming slowly will be the end. I borrowed the book on the local library, and I can't stop reading it because it's scary.. scary because it can become reality.

I think everyone should read it, just to realize the desperate need of the change in our behaviour. And yes, maybe you won't experience those tragic consequences.. but do you want your children/grandchildren or somebody else's to? After you read it, I don't think you would wish your worst enemy that destiny. 
I don't want to sound like a preacher, but if you don't fully understand what global warming is or have some trouble understanding why you should recycle/use less electricity or energy at home/take the bike instead of the car and so on.. I encourage you to read it, then you will have enough explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment