Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Guestblogger at Nordic Living!

Check out my piece on the importance of color, breaking habits and doing things we really want to - especially this time a year! It's the perfect time for accomplishing your goals. Guestblogging at the great source of inspiration, one of my favourite blogs

- NORDIC LIVING tomorrow, 4th of December! 

And while you're at it, remember to browse their online store, Nordic Design Collective for design goodies! Maybe you'll find some Christmas gifts or the perfect decorations.. for yourself or someone else?? Their selection of cards are beautiful and fun! Or create your own, with their cute stamps!? I'm loving the one called "Ekollon" (Acorn - in English), that's definitely my favourite. Perfect for making small cards and putting them as a finishing touch, while gift wrapping.

For the moment, I'm coloring up for the jolly season ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment