Monday, October 28, 2013

If I jump, you jump..


I got kidnapped this weekend and it was time for my bachelorette/hen party. Among other things, I got to go parachuting! My lovely friends, family and fiancé, tricked me.. Not cool and very scary not to know what's awaiting you, but it was awesome! Although it was a fun day, it was a very long and eventful day. I think the drinks and the bad dance moves got the best out of me and my energy at the end of the evening.. But as they have told me, you're allowed to act a little when you're wearing a crown/hat and a tutu,haha.. I had a extraordinary great day, and a great headache the day after.
The parachuting part was amazing, and it was kind of unsettling how good it felt throwing yourself out of a plane. I have scheduled to do a skydive three times before, but everytime they had to cancel due to bad weather. So I got a bit spooked, felt like I wasn't supposed to do it. So when it finally happened now, I felt extremely happy and could cross that off the bucketlist!
The part I feel the most humble and honoured about, is the way people really had put in the effort, time, planning, travel and heart to be there for me. It was really touching and fantastic, you guys are the best! The whole day, weekend really became a beautiful emotional rollercoaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment