Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bridal Bouquets.. so much inspiration!


I've narrowed it down to these lovely bouquets.. to be the inspiration for my own bouquet on the big day. I collected them on Pinterest, so I knew I would remember them. 
I'm not sure on the colour or the final flowers yet. Our wedding will have grey and lime/green as the theme colours. I would like some lime/greens in the bridal bouquet, as well in the corsage/boutonnieres for the men. Of course the ribbon used on the handle/also hanging down - should be grey, with maybe a little bit of silver shimmer in it. 
But this one below is really one of my favourite ones.. with perfect flowers for the winter season. That's good to think about! Or else your wedding flowers might end up costing you a fortune and the qualite of the flowers may be poor if it's not the right season for them. If you're in doubt, talk with a florist - they should know what's best!






No comments:

Post a Comment