Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


For the moment I'm part of a long distance relationship. And today it's all work-work for me. On this particular day, it always have been! So I/we've never really celebrated this particular day much. We focus on everyday-appreciation instead! :D But it's always sweet with people giving some extra attention to their loved ones, and I'm all for that!
I do miss him a whole lot more, today.. of course, with constant reminders everywhere you turn. 
But lucky me, I got this beautiful drawing from my favourite girl. Obviously this is the perfect way to charm me! (It's from the daughter of one of my best friends) I put it on the fridge, so I'll start every day by looking at it! Now that's what I call a good reminder! Now, I'm ready to sell in the name of Love! (And also, I'm waiting tables/lovey-dovey couples later in the evening..so I think I'll deserve a sleep-in after this!)

Have a lovely Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment