Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flavour of the month - Cono Sur


I came across a really tasty and good wine, when a friend visited early this week.. Mmm.. Made from organic grapes(of course!), from Chile. Usually I prefer wines from Italy, especially Sicily.
This was a light yet fruity red wine, so it was perfect for some cozy mingle with some light food and snacks. Nice smooth and round flavours, and a beautiful and simple bottle. It really appealed to me. Maybe it's dumb, but if the bottle's design and label isn't pleasing for my eyes.. if I don't like it, I won't choose it! Would you..?

I've really made it my mission to pick an organic wine, every time I buy a bottle. To try the different/new ones and to increase the demand on the market for organically produced. And it's really paying off, have found a lot of great and now some of my favourite wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment