Friday, October 12, 2012

Back in Town..

It has been some wonderful vacation days in some of the beautiful capitals in Scandinavia. Oslo - I miss you Again!(used to live there), the people, the fantastic food by my favourite chefs and the small vintage shops. I regret that we didn't have the time to go to some of the cool ski/surf shops there, but maybe that was the best for the following vacation plans. It also has the best flower shop I ever worked in, I just wish I could take it all with me - where ever I may move..

Street Art in Briskeby,Oslo

Then the destination was Copenhagen! Ahh, it was raining and at the same time the wind was so strong, that if holding an umbrella.. one would probably fly away! But nevertheless, had a blast! This time was all about taking it slow, relaxing and exploring new places and areas. Need to learn my way around the city, especially if we're moving there. 
But for the moment I'm back in Gävle. School, training and work are the priorities on the schedule the whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment